Beta blockers are a cardiovascular medication that you will encounter on your nursing exams, NCLEX, and in the real world. Check out the study guide here to learn important key details about them.
The study guide includes:
- Mechanism of Action
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Nursing Considerations
- Patient Education
Beta-blockers key points:
- Selective versus nonselectiveTreat both cardiac and non-cardiac medical conditions
- Caution with diabetic patients
- Do not stop taking abruptly
- Patients with asthma and COPD should not take
Check out the Nursing Survival YouTube channel. Videos follow along with the study guides.
I have fill-in-the-blank and coloring page study guides. You can learn while coloring! Get the benefit of writing out your notes without it seeming like so much work!
Sign up for emails so you can learn more about upcoming promotions and giveaways!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Beta blocker, NCLEX medication, NCLEX study guide, Nursing beta blocker, Nursing medication, Nursing study guide, Nursing Survival, Surviving nursing school